Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When to use /do Succeed/faild and /me attempt

Jack
    Jack
    Lead Administrator
    Lead Administrator

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 48
    In Game Name : Jack_Oneil

When to use /do Succeed/faild and /me attempt Empty When to use /do Succeed/faild and /me attempt

Post by Jack Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:47 pm

Many times people get confused when to use /do succeed? And /me attempt. This short guide will show you when, and how to use these commands. Say your a cop, just pulled someone over, and you want to handcuff them, use /me tries to handcuff him. /do Succeed? That's a /do, because it involves him. He has the chance to move his hands fast, and run,but likely if theres 3-5+ people arround you,then they dont have to do any attempts if they are holding you or something. Say your at the bank, and your throwing rocks at the window, then use /me attempt's to hit the window with a rock. So pretty much, anything that involves doing it to someone, you will use /do. Such as forcing them to do something, hands behind their back, stealing their wallet,gettting him outta car,trying to pull his gun of his hands and plenty more.
    Jack
    Jack
    Lead Administrator
    Lead Administrator

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 48
    In Game Name : Jack_Oneil

When to use /do Succeed/faild and /me attempt Empty Re: When to use /do Succeed/faild and /me attempt

Post by Jack Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:12 pm

This made me laugh.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:07 am