Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
orlando
James Black
Duck
Arcus
8 posters

Application format to be an official faction leader. [Closed!]

Arcus
    Arcus
    Lead Administrator
    Lead Administrator

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 51
    In Game Name : Arcus_Ziegler

Application format to be an official faction leader. [Closed!] Empty Application format to be an official faction leader. [Closed!]

Post by Arcus Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:17 pm

This application touches about all being an official faction leader. We have 3 free spots at the moment for those persons being fast than everybody else. However if your application will be accepted we are still going to make an interview in the ventrilo to make sure everything detail of your background of being an leader and also of your skills,if you do not have ventrilo/Mic the interview will be proccesed In Game, please copy paste and fill the application format below and remember its all OOC!

Code:
    Your In-Game name?:
    How old are you?:
    What do you know about roleplaying?:
    The possible other RP servers your played on?:
    Your RP experience?:
    Any kind of an background of leading factions?:
    Do you want the interview IG or on Ventrilo?:
    Do you have a ventrilo and michrophone or could you get one(s)?:
    What named faction you are making your application for, and what kind of an faction it would be, if you would get trought?:
    Are you ready to put lot of effort into your faction if you get one, and start the scripting your faction in the forums right away or atleast soon?:
    Why we should take you and not someone else as an own official faction leader?:
    Anything else you want to say?:

Tip for everyone, when you are making your application please think wisely how to react on the questions and how much to put effort into it, more effort...always better, and remember that being as official faction leader aint so easy job as you probably think it is, its needs to be taken care of everything about the forums and making the faction clear, and still active.
    So think twice before trying to get the status Razz

And yeh, post the applications on this thread please. Basketball

Last edited by Arcus on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Duck

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 1

Application format to be an official faction leader. [Closed!] Empty Re: Application format to be an official faction leader. [Closed!]

Post by Duck Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:36 am

Your In-Game name?: Don Benito
    How old are you?: 15
    What do you know about roleplaying?: I have been an admin in other server and i led game moderators. I have played GTA samp now about 5 months or 6 months.. I started almost same time as Arcus ( irl buddy )
    The possible other RP servers your played on?: Slakthuset, project rp
    Your RP experience?: High.. I have led many mafias. Including benitos family
    Any kind of an background of leading factions?: Yes Leading many gangs / mafis ( officals)
    Do you want the interview IG or on Ventrilo?: No.
    Do you have a ventrilo and michrophone or could you get one(s)?: I have bud i dont know. Its useless speak in ventirlo

What named faction you: La Benitos Family.
    Are you ready to put lot of effort into your faction if you get one, and start the scripting your faction in the forums right away or atleast soon?: No never xD yeah..
    Why we should take you and not someone else as an own official faction leader?: Cause i have experience
    Anything else you want to say?: Don't mess with benitos family
    Arcus
    Arcus
    Lead Administrator
    Lead Administrator

Application format to be an official faction leader. [Closed!] Empty Re: Application format to be an official faction leader. [Closed!]

Post by Arcus Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:46 am

Duck wrote:Your In-Game name?: Don Benito
    What do you know about roleplaying?: I have been an admin in other server and i led game moderators. I have played GTA samp now about 5 months or 6 months.. I started almost same time as Arcus ( irl buddy )
    The possible other RP servers your played on?: Slakthuset, project rp
    Your RP experience?: High.. I have led many mafias. Including benitos family
    Any kind of an background of leading factions?: Yes Leading many gangs / mafis ( officals)
    Do you want the interview IG or on Ventrilo?: No.
    Do you have a ventrilo and michrophone or could you get one(s)?: I have bud i dont know. Its useless speak in ventirlo

What named faction you: La Benitos Family.
    Are you ready to put lot of effort into your faction if you get one, and start the scripting your faction in the forums right away or atleast soon?: No never xD yeah..
    Why we should take you and not someone else as an own official faction leader?: Cause i have experience
    Anything else you want to say?: Don't mess with benitos family

Even i know you IRL your application didn't made any kind of an impression, it wash in rush done and i still don't know about your leading skills. Anyway you *removed* the questions which in im asking what kind of an faction it would become? Put some effort in the application while making it, its for official faction leading not a joke bounce Denied

EDIT: Don started spam in forums as he got denied and he called our whole server sucky and shit, you see, everytime people get Denied of something they start messing around. Person is banned IG and forums.

Last edited by Arcus on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    James Black
    James Black

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 31
    In Game Name : VERY dry jokes

Application format to be an official faction leader. [Closed!] Empty Ceder Block Bloods, Faction apply.

Post by James Black Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:08 am

Your In-Game name?:James Black (A.K.A : Whompa).
    How old are you?:13.
    What do you know about roleplaying?:About evrything,i play GTA:MP for about 8 months and RP for about 6 months.
    The possible other RP servers your played on?: DC:RP and PR:RP.
    Your RP experience?:About 6 months, i know the rules and i follow them well.
    Any kind of an background of leading factions?:Not leading but one co-leader and tons of times the rank below co-leader
    Do you want the interview IG or on Ventrilo?:IG since i dont got a mic.
    Do you have a ventrilo and michrophone or could you get one(s)?:Cant get one .
    What named faction you are making your application for, and what kind of an faction it would be, if you would get trought?:Ceder Block Bloods, a Afro-American gang with real gangsters that is known by the colour:Red.
    Are you ready to put lot of effort into your faction if you get one, and start the scripting your faction in the forums right away or atleast soon?:Yes i am, i got alot of time since i got like 2 weeks of vacation so that would be easy.
    Why we should take you and not someone else as an own official faction leader?:My RP experience is good (as far as i know), and i think i would be a great faction leader becauz im very active.
    Anything else you want to say?:Well offcourse that i hope you guys like my idea and accept my gang.
    Arcus
    Arcus
    Lead Administrator
    Lead Administrator

Post by Arcus Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:14 am

James Black wrote:Your In-Game name?:James Black (A.K.A : Whompa).
    What do you know about roleplaying?:About evrything,i play GTA:MP for about 8 months and RP for about 6 months.
    Any kind of an background of leading factions?:Not leading but one co-leader and tons of times the rank below co-leader
    What named faction you are making your application for, and what kind of an faction it would be, if you would get trought?:Ceder Block Bloods, a Afro-American gang with real gangsters that is known by the colour:Red.
    Are you ready to put lot of effort into your faction if you get one, and start the scripting your faction in the forums right away or atleast soon?:Yes i am, i got alot of time since i got like 2 weeks of vacation so that would be easy.
    Why we should take you and not someone else as an own official faction leader?:My RP experience is good (as far as i know), and i think i would be a great faction leader becauz im very active.
    Anything else you want to say?:Well offcourse that i hope you guys like my idea and accept my gang.

Your application wishing to create an official gang is accepted for the interview. So accepted

Edit, interview was also Accepted. Your faction "Ceder Block Bloods" are now officially started their journey as an official faction. BEst regards from our administration team Cool You are now moderator of the Ceder Block Cloods section which you can find in Official faction's section. Good luck
    orlando

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 8

Post by orlando Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:30 am

Your In-Game name?: Orlando_Rissi
    What do you know about roleplaying?: Of course
    The possible other RP servers your played on?: Vahalla, Project Reality, Diverse City, Redgie's Roleplay
    Your RP experience?: I have a solid understanding of RP since I've been Rping for at least 1 year now.
    Any kind of an background of leading factions?: Have been Deputy/Vice directors of Hitmen and some mafia gangs
    Do you want the interview IG or on Ventrilo?: IG since I got no mic
    Do you have a ventrilo and michrophone or could you get one(s)?: I don't got one neither I can use Mic at home since I have a big family its hard to talk around.

What named faction you: DMV
    Are you ready to put lot of effort into your faction if you get one, and start the scripting your faction in the forums right away or atleast soon?: Yes
    Why we should take you and not someone else as an own official faction leader?: Because I am good at RP and I have experiences leading factions. I also hold a Class 7 Driver's License atm.(In Alberta, Canada you can apply for driver's license at the age of 14 xD)
    Anything else you want to say?: no not really
    James Black
    James Black

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 31
    In Game Name : VERY dry jokes

Post by James Black Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:38 pm

Arcus wrote:
    James Black wrote:Your In-Game name?:James Black (A.K.A : Whompa).

Your application wishing to create an official gang is accepted for the interview. So accepted

Edit, interview was also Accepted. Your faction "Ceder Block Bloods" are now officially started their journey as an official faction. BEst regards from our administration team Cool You are now moderator of the Ceder Block Cloods section which you can find in Official faction's section. Good luck

You typed somethings wrong like our gang name Razz if you have the time can you fix it please. alrady thanks Smile
    Arcus
    Arcus
    Lead Administrator
    Lead Administrator

Post by Arcus Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:16 pm

orlando wrote:Your In-Game name?: Orlando_Rissi
    What do you know about roleplaying?: Of course
    The possible other RP servers your played on?: Vahalla, Project Reality, Diverse City, Redgie's Roleplay
    Your RP experience?: I have a solid understanding of RP since I've been Rping for at least 1 year now.
    Any kind of an background of leading factions?: Have been Deputy/Vice directors of Hitmen and some mafia gangs
    Do you want the interview IG or on Ventrilo?: IG since I got no mic
    Do you have a ventrilo and michrophone or could you get one(s)?: I don't got one neither I can use Mic at home since I have a big family its hard to talk around.

What named faction you: DMV
    Are you ready to put lot of effort into your faction if you get one, and start the scripting your faction in the forums right away or atleast soon?: Yes
    Why we should take you and not someone else as an own official faction leader?: Because I am good at RP and I have experiences leading factions. I also hold a Class 7 Driver's License atm.(In Alberta, Canada you can apply for driver's license at the age of 14 xD)
    Anything else you want to say?: no not really

Accepted for interviewing. Let's discuss later Cool
    Zach_Anderson

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 6

Post by Zach_Anderson Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:15 am

Your In-Game name?: Zach_Anderson

How old are you?: 17

What do you know about roleplaying?: I know alot of things to Roleplay actually had my own Roleplay server awhile back. About a year of playing Roleplay servers on San Andreas Multi Player

The possible other RP servers your played on?: Yes Deluxe Gaming (Mine), Liberty City Roleplay, Vahalla Gaming.

Your RP experience?: About everything down to what you need to do.

Any kind of an background of leading factions?: Was Los Santos Aztecas leader, And on my roleplay i was the police chief.

Do you want the interview IG or on Ventrilo?: Vent

Do you have a ventrilo and michrophone or could you get one(s)?: Yes

What named faction you are making your application for, and what kind of an faction it would be, if you would get trought?: Stage 25 Towing

Are you ready to put lot of effort into your faction if you get one, and start the scripting your faction in the forums right away or at least soon?: Yes Sir I am ready.

Why we should take you and not someone else as an own official faction leader?: I am a very serious role player and know a lot what you do and do not do. Mine is where it helps the community. So if someone keeps their car in the road we either just move the car or we tow it to our compound. Then for like a little fee ($500) they can get their car back.

Anything else you want to say?: If you need help with the scripting of it let me know. Thanks much. I know alot of the Pawn scripting.
    Chen_Whong
    Lead Administrator
    Lead Administrator

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 12

Post by Chen_Whong Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:38 am

Zach_Anderson wrote:Your In-Game name?: Zach_Anderson

What do you know about roleplaying?: I know alot of things to Roleplay actually had my own Roleplay server awhile back. About a year of playing Roleplay servers on San Andreas Multi Player

The possible other RP servers your played on?: Yes Deluxe Gaming (Mine), Liberty City Roleplay, Vahalla Gaming.

Your RP experience?: About everything down to what you need to do.

Any kind of an background of leading factions?: Was Los Santos Aztecas leader, And on my roleplay i was the police chief.

Do you want the interview IG or on Ventrilo?: Vent

Do you have a ventrilo and michrophone or could you get one(s)?: Yes

What named faction you are making your application for, and what kind of an faction it would be, if you would get trought?: Stage 25 Towing

Are you ready to put lot of effort into your faction if you get one, and start the scripting your faction in the forums right away or at least soon?: Yes Sir I am ready.

Why we should take you and not someone else as an own official faction leader?: I am a very serious role player and know a lot what you do and do not do. Mine is where it helps the community. So if someone keeps their car in the road we either just move the car or we tow it to our compound. Then for like a little fee ($500) they can get their car back.

Anything else you want to say?: If you need help with the scripting of it let me know. Thanks much. I know alot of the Pawn scripting.

Okay, hello Zach_Anderson, i have read through your application and i must say it looks good.I think i can handle the scripting of it, just send me some information, about Skins, The Location for a HQ and Compound.Only problem witch i see with this is the SAMP´s well known Desync, but lets see.So far so good

ACCEPTED
    Zach_Anderson

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 6

Post by Zach_Anderson Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:46 am

How would you like me to send it to u? Xfire / MSN / PM?

And what is the Limit on Cars / Skins?

Skins i thought was four

Last edited by Zach_Anderson on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chen_Whong
    Lead Administrator
    Lead Administrator

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 12

Post by Chen_Whong Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:47 am

PM, plx

So Skins, Ranks, Locations and stuff
    Jengo

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 1

Post by Jengo Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:42 am

Your In-Game name?: Jimmy Jefferson
    What do you know about roleplaying?: I know alot about roleplay. I know not the metagame, powergame and dm and other things.
    The possible other RP servers your played on?: Ls-RP, Valhalla, American Dream, Reloaded Roleplay
    Your RP experience?: I've been rping for 2 years now
    Any kind of an background of leading factions?: Yes I have lead a faction before on Reloaded Roleplay and I also have co-lead an Faction on Valhalla though it was an unofficial one
    Do you want the interview IG or on Ventrilo?: IG since my mircophone is acting up
    Do you have a ventrilo and michrophone or could you get one(s)?: I have both though my mic is acting weird
    What named faction you are making your application for, and what kind of an faction it would be, if you would get trought?: My gang will be an Afro-American gang that goes by the name of the Rockshore West Crips. Yes this will be the rival to the Bloods gang that already exists. The gang will run mostly in the gun selling business and every now and then we will sell drugs but mostly Guns.
    Are you ready to put lot of effort into your faction if you get one, and start the scripting your faction in the forums right away or atleast soon?: Yes I will, I'm very good at doing Forum arranging and im planning a story for the faction
    Why we should take you and not someone else as an own official faction leader?: Well I have the Rp experience and I'm a very good leader. If I knew i wasn't capable of leading a faction would I be posting this right now? But in all seriousness I can bring a new kind of dynamic rp with this faction. It may seems the same but the way i run the faction will be different. Instead of gun fights, I'll have organized brawls and such.
    Anything else you want to say?: Epic Server?
    Arcus
    Arcus
    Lead Administrator
    Lead Administrator

Post by Arcus Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:33 pm

Jengo wrote:Your In-Game name?: Jimmy Jefferson
    What do you know about roleplaying?: I know alot about roleplay. I know not the metagame, powergame and dm and other things.
    The possible other RP servers your played on?: Ls-RP, Valhalla, American Dream, Reloaded Roleplay
    Your RP experience?: I've been rping for 2 years now
    Any kind of an background of leading factions?: Yes I have lead a faction before on Reloaded Roleplay and I also have co-lead an Faction on Valhalla though it was an unofficial one
    Do you want the interview IG or on Ventrilo?: IG since my mircophone is acting up
    Do you have a ventrilo and michrophone or could you get one(s)?: I have both though my mic is acting weird
    What named faction you are making your application for, and what kind of an faction it would be, if you would get trought?: My gang will be an Afro-American gang that goes by the name of the Rockshore West Crips. Yes this will be the rival to the Bloods gang that already exists. The gang will run mostly in the gun selling business and every now and then we will sell drugs but mostly Guns.
    Are you ready to put lot of effort into your faction if you get one, and start the scripting your faction in the forums right away or atleast soon?: Yes I will, I'm very good at doing Forum arranging and im planning a story for the faction
    Why we should take you and not someone else as an own official faction leader?: Well I have the Rp experience and I'm a very good leader. If I knew i wasn't capable of leading a faction would I be posting this right now? But in all seriousness I can bring a new kind of dynamic rp with this faction. It may seems the same but the way i run the faction will be different. Instead of gun fights, I'll have organized brawls and such.
    Anything else you want to say?: Epic Server?

Congratulations, you have been Acceptedinto our interview by ventrilo of leading your gang. I will contact you further IG or forums and ask if you are ready for the interview.
    Matt_Revolo

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 8
    In Game Name : Matt Revolo

Application format to be an official faction leader. [Closed!] Empty "Crip Nation" Offical Faction Application

Post by Matt_Revolo Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:42 am

Your In-Game name?: Matt Revolo
    What do you know about roleplaying?: Pretty Much everything to know, ive been roleplaying for over 5 years
    The possible other RP servers your played on?: San Andreas Roleplay & City Of Angels rp
    Your RP experience?: 5 years, habbo.com.au roleplay and SAMP rp
    Any kind of an background of leading factions?: Yes on SARP i owned a gang called "Crip Nation" and it was pretty good, ran for about 1 year then i went my own way
    Do you want the interview IG or on Ventrilo?: doesnt bother me i have both
    Do you have a ventrilo and michrophone or could you get one(s)?: i have both
    What named faction you are making your application for, and what kind of an faction it would be, if you would get trought?:Its called "Crip Nation" its colours are blue shirts, and it is a hard street gang
    Are you ready to put lot of effort into your faction if you get one, and start the scripting your faction in the forums right away or atleast soon?: Yeah, i might need help with the scripting because i cant script if thats what you mean by coding
    Why we should take you and not someone else as an own official faction leader?: Simply because i have experience, im a good leader, and i the power doesnt go to my head, i know all the gang rules and i am a very good Roleplayer.
    Anything else you want to say?: Please Accept Me
    Arcus
    Arcus
    Lead Administrator
    Lead Administrator

Post by Arcus Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:51 am

Matt_Revolo wrote:Your In-Game name?: Matt Revolo
    What do you know about roleplaying?: Pretty Much everything to know, ive been roleplaying for over 5 years
    The possible other RP servers your played on?: San Andreas Roleplay & City Of Angels rp
    Your RP experience?: 5 years, habbo.com.au roleplay and SAMP rp
    Any kind of an background of leading factions?: Yes on SARP i owned a gang called "Crip Nation" and it was pretty good, ran for about 1 year then i went my own way
    Do you want the interview IG or on Ventrilo?: doesnt bother me i have both
    Do you have a ventrilo and michrophone or could you get one(s)?: i have both
    What named faction you are making your application for, and what kind of an faction it would be, if you would get trought?:Its called "Crip Nation" its colours are blue shirts, and it is a hard street gang
    Are you ready to put lot of effort into your faction if you get one, and start the scripting your faction in the forums right away or atleast soon?: Yeah, i might need help with the scripting because i cant script if thats what you mean by coding
    Why we should take you and not someone else as an own official faction leader?: Simply because i have experience, im a good leader, and i the power doesnt go to my head, i know all the gang rules and i am a very good Roleplayer.
    Anything else you want to say?: Please Accept Me

Hehe, crips are just what we need. Great application anyway, Accepted for interview.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:42 pm