Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

New Tutorial When You Register

soryy708

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 2

New Tutorial When You Register Empty New Tutorial When You Register

Post by soryy708 Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:31 am

Alright, Ive seen the tutorial you have there... BORING, OOC tutorial

Your IG name: Current one is Barbara_Hanson
    Suggestion(s): New tutorial system, if you know reading scripts then go down there and see what im talking about
    Ideas to help us script it if its scriptable?: I already scripted it, go down below... Through I didnt finish it all, just the text part... I kinda gave you ideas in-the-script already.
    Any Screenshot(s)?: Not really

Code:

SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_PURPLE, "* You call for a taxi");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_PURPLE, "* A taxist comes, and picks you up");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Taxist: Where to?");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You: I dont know, Im new in town, so show me useful locations..."); 
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Taxist: Alright.");

[This was the beggining, feel free to modify
    When it comes to the action itself... Just think alone, make the taxist say those stuff and give you a "tour" in the city
    For example:]

SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Taxist: This is the police department.");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Taxist: If you will have trouble with the law, you will most likely end up here...");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Taxist: The LSPD and the FBI are here for your and the city's proptection, you know that...");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Taxist: Im quite sure that I dont really need to tell you that if you want to call the police, just dial up '911' (( /call 911 ))");
    Arcus
    Arcus
    Lead Administrator
    Lead Administrator

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 51
    In Game Name : Arcus_Ziegler

New Tutorial When You Register Empty Re: New Tutorial When You Register

Post by Arcus Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:12 am

Hmmm... i cant see the script but i hope its good one and if Chen accepts to test or use it i will see if its nice, lets hope it is Razz
    Jack
    Jack
    Lead Administrator
    Lead Administrator

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 48
    In Game Name : Jack_Oneil

Post by Jack Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:02 pm

SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_PURPLE, "* You call for a taxi");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_PURPLE, "* A taxist comes, and picks you up");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Taxist: Where to?");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You: I dont know, Im new in town, so show me useful locations...");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Taxist: Alright.");

[This was the beggining, feel free to modify
    When it comes to the action itself... Just think alone, make the taxist say those stuff and give you a "tour" in the city
    For example:]

SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Taxist: This is the police department.");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Taxist: If you will have trouble with the law, you will most likely end up here...");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Taxist: The LSPD and the FBI are here for your and the city's proptection, you know that...");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Taxist: Im quite sure that I dont really need to tell you that if you want to call the police, just dial up '911' (( /call 911 ))");

(This is whats inside.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:18 am