Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

((IC)) Envelope Sent to the Chief of LVPD **

TeH|Black

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 2

((IC)) Envelope Sent to the Chief of LVPD ** Empty ((IC)) Envelope Sent to the Chief of LVPD **

Post by TeH|Black Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:07 am

** Envelope has been sent within few papers filled with questions and answers of practicing the form of joining LV-PD

* The chief is opening the envelope, taking out the papers, reading the first paper

--Page 1--
    -- Personal Information --

Firstname: Martin

Surname: White

Origin: America

Date of Birth: 24/05/1987 -- Form: Day/Month/Year

Nationality: American

Address: The Visage Hotel - The Strip

Phone number: 803263

--Page 2--
    -- Department Questions --

Do you have a valid LV Driving license? Yes, bought legally.

Have you ever committed a crime or spent time in jail? No - Never

If yes, explain us: -

Tell us about yourself and why you want to join the Police Force(minimum 100 words ):

Name; Martin White, Age; 23, Job; None

Last Activities;
    Moved from Los Santos to Las Ventaures after parents were killed, from a truck accident that has pushed the car from the tank side, and the gas fell out of the tank, and the car blew up, my mom lived, she couldn't move, she has been totally stopped from moving, and many people flipped back the truck, and they didn't care of my father or either my mother, and the officer has came with few ambulances, reporting that my mother couldn't move, and that my father lost his heart pulse, and died. and the officer haven't done anything and the truck driver left safely without encountering with any problems, but my mom did.

Reasons; (( Reason joining the LVPD ))
    My last activities explains itself, iam here to stop the corrupted scenes / situations, to stop the crime, to stop the public scam, public crime, serve the city, as i also have experience of few stuff.

Do you know your way around Las Venturas well? Yes, i've been here for 1 year.

(( OOC Information ))

Name: Personally, sorry.

IG Level: 2

Timezone: GMT +2

Why do you want to join the LVPD on this server? Like anyone who wants to join it..

Do you have any experience about this faction? Yeah, 1 year experience.

How long have you been playing on this server? Few days ago.

Do you got a working microphone and ventrilo? Yeah, but i may not be able to use them.
    Kristian
    Kristian
    Lead Administrator
    Lead Administrator

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 13
    In Game Name : find it out lol

((IC)) Envelope Sent to the Chief of LVPD ** Empty Apply

Post by Kristian Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:22 am

Academy for you

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:14 am